The Menstrual Cup is the perfect replacement for tampons and sanitary pads! Made out of 100% platinum medical silicone, it is an ideal alternative to classic feminine protection.
- Stay up to 12 hours: very flexible, this feminine cup will follow you throughout the day and all your travels without any worries!
- Zero risk of leakage
- Zero discomfort: once positioned, the menstrual cup remains in place without any discomfort or feeling of discomfort;
- Ultra discreet: with a diameter ranging from 42 to 46mm and a length between 47mm and 52mm, the Mensis cup goes completely unnoticed.
Its eco-friendly saves you money in the long run.
- Comes in 2 sizes M (2) and L (1)
- Material: medical silicone
- 3 colors available
- Package includes: Menstrual Cup, Sterilizer Cup, Bag
1. Wash Hands: Check that the air holes at the top of your cup are open. Wash your hands.
2. Fold & hold: Get comfy. You can insert the cup while sitting, standing or squatting. Spreading your legs will help with a successful and comfortable insertion. Relax. Fold the cup in on itself to make flat, then in half to form a C shape. If the C shape does not work for you, checkout these other common folds.
3. Insert: Keep it rolled up and guide it rim first into the vagina. To check that the cup has fully opened, slide a clean finger up to the cup bottom and feel it - it should be round.
4. Wear & learn: Lunette is emptied 1-4 times per day, and can be used for up to 12 hours and/or overnight. The measuring lines on the cup help monitor your flow and easily learn your rhythm.
5. Remove & empty: Wash your hands and relax your muscles. Grasp the bottom of the cup. To break seal, squeeze the bottom of the cup. Be sure not to pull it out by holding the stem alone. Tip contents into the toilet. Rinse & Reuse.
6. Clean & sanitize: Your cup should be cleaned before and after your cycle, and after emptying. To avoid odor and discoloration, rinse first in cold water, and then wash with hot water and a mild soap.
And most importantly, be patient! Know that it may take several times before you are successful. Relax your body, take your time, keep trying if it does not work the first few times, and don't give up!
How to choose size:
Size 1: Light to normal flow and made of softer silicone than size 2
- Great for spotting, very light bleeding, and light bleeding.
- The diameter is 40 mm (1.57inches) by 70 mm (2.76inches).
- The volume of the cup is 20 ml
- Suitable for women that have not given birth
Size 2: Normal to heavy flow and made of firmer silicone than size 1
- Great for moderate bleeding, heavy bleeding, and very heavy bleeding.
- The diameter is 45 mm (1.77 inches) by 80 mm (3.15 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 35 ml
- Suitable for women after given birth.